Organizing Tip of the Week - De-wrinkle your Clothes without an Iron
Organizing tip of the week – De-wrinkle your clothes without an iron. Maybe you don’t have an iron handy or you don’t feel like taking the iron and board out to get the wrinkle that you just noticed out of your shirt. It happens to all of us and sometimes we need a de-wrinkling fix! So here are a couple of tips to de-wrinkle your clothing without an iron:
1) Use a pot to de-wrinkle clothes.
2) Hang your clothes in the shower.
3) Throw ice cubes in the dryer.
4) Use a damp cloth by pressing it down on your clothing.
5) Make a homemade wrinkle spray with white vinegar and conditioner.
6) Flat iron your shirt collar.
7) Use a teapot.
8) Blow dry your dress or clothes.
9) Roll your tops and put them under your mattress for an hour.
10) Sprinkle some white vinegar on your clothes.
For the full description of the tips, click on the picture for Expert Home Tips’ link.
Happy Passover & Happy Easter!